We joined the band wagon and started a blog. Stay tuned for pictures and more posts to see what our family has been up to.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gabe, Erik, Emmalese, Kerry, Sariah
We joined the band wagon and started a blog. Stay tuned for pictures and more posts to see what our family has been up to.
Posted by nilsenfamily at 6:39 PM
11 comments:
yeah another blog to stalk. hehe If you want to look at mine it is brianandkarapeatross.blogspot.com
Kara
Just waiting for the update =). J/K How's Gabe doing?
k so I know your user name and passwor (even though I don't think I could spell it) So I will do a post for you if you don't do it soon =)
seriously I need to see a post soon or I won't really believe you have a blog. :)
Kerry!!
I need an update...like 2 years worth. How are you guys? :)
-Abbie
So lets see if we got this figured out. It's been a while and we finally got out password reset that we forgot and couldn't even get on to our own blog site.
What a bunch of geeks.
K so you've figured it out, so where's the first post =)!!
KERRY!! I am way pumped that you have a blog now! YAY! So, bring on the pics sista! :)
My blog is thewondertwins.blogspot.com
No you haven't finally started blogging! We keep checking your link for some pictures of you and your cute family and all we see is
"We finally started blogging"
COME ON! JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON, ITS A FUN RIDE.
Okay, I am still staying tuned and.....nothing?!
Post a Comment